More pictures from my Haitian Coastal Cruise.


Look closely at the sails!


A storm came as we were leaving port. The lightning and thunder were pretty impressive. I would hate to see a hurricane.

Hannah and Zach had their own room on this trip. We'll do it this way from now on. It's way too crowded for four people in one of those tiny rooms!

Enjoying dinner in the Windjammer cafe.

Zach's favorite part of the entire cruise was the food. He could have as much as he wanted. I think he had 6 full meals a day.
While we were docked in Cozumel another Royal Caribbean ship was docked along side the Oasis of the Seas. You can really see here how big the Oasis is.

Zach was just humoring his mom. What a good boy!

GQ Zach!

The view from the very back of the ship.

Hannah and Grandma Kathy.
1 comment:
Amy, this is really embarrassing. I haven't checked your blog in a while. And I hope you haven't read mine in a while. The other day on mine, I made a joke about people who like cruise food. I had no idea that you just went on one! Elliot just told me. Oh my goodness it had nothing to do with you. Okay now this comment is getting weird. Tell the family hi.
Post a Comment